Style

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Place to Place Badges


Now, I show plenty of self control with things I can't find a practical use for, so that's why I can justify buying nice greetings cards as and when I see them. I know that sooner or later the perfect occasion and recipient will spring to mind. Last week I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of a thoughtful card and better still it has badges. No not a 'It's my 30th Birthday', that's a clear 4 months away! This is far more stylish. My sister got me this card from Berlin (in a store called Pomeranza) and very appropriate it is too. Emblazened with 'Schwester' badges and pink gingham, this is a beauty. Now all I have to do is find the perfect spot for the badges, though I think I'll give the matching pigtails a miss.

1 comment:

  1. That's very original, it's a lovely card! If you like we can follow each other's blogs :)

    ReplyDelete